The Human Capital Institute (HCI) recently released their interview with me on my succession planning practices and expertise in building a strong talent pipeline for organizations.
This podcast, Succession Planning Now for Successful Leaders Later, addresses six critical succession planning issues facing companies:
- What are organizations doing differently today to prepare Millennials for leadership roles?
- What methods are effective in assessing and addressing talent for skills gaps?
- How can organizations simplify the succession planning process or begin with an easy approach?
- How often and with whom should you engage in the succession planning process?
- Should "high potential" employees be informed of their status?
- How can the scope of succession planning reach beyond the executive level?
Amy Hirsh Robinson, Principal, Interchange Group
Workforce Strategies for the New Economy