How can you retain the knowledge and expertise of Boomers while keeping them engaged? Here are some solutions:
- Create alternative work models that include flexible schedules, telecommuting, and sabbaticals.
- Involve Boomers in developing programs to transfer knowledge to younger generations.
- Help Boomers draft career plans that marry their needs with your company’s.
- Offer financial planning services as part of your benefits package.
- Provide training to update Boomer skill sets and keep them competitive.
Want more insight and tips for managing the different generations in your workplace? Contact us at www.interchange-group.com.